Friday, December 4, 2015

All About Me

Hey,what's up. My name is Stephanie Marie Suazo and I'm from the Bronx, New York. I moved to Lawrenceville, Georgia when I was 10 years old. Then, I moved back to New York and lived there for almost two years; then I moved to Georgia again. I like music, watching anime and cartoons. Sometimes, I write fan fictions with a friend of mine. Right now, I'm starting a gemstone collection and I want to see every single gem there is; the gem I want the most is a Blue Zircon. I can play a little guitar, I'm taking classes on how to play it. I also draw and plan to become a Graphic Designer. This is the first blog post  I've ever made and I have mixed feelings about it. I feel excited, nervous, shocked, and a little confused. Aside from that I have a tricolor Toy Pomeranian named Lazaro.    






http://dandyliving.com/wp-content/uploads/you-can-learn-guitar-if-you-have-great-advice1-1024x952.jpg





Image result for gem collection
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKP4qs__E3kw_HHA2ORyWQ3yVzNl2w-nCfG3yO3m4Zn_qb7TLo

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Stephanie for sharing about you. Doing something for the first time can make you a little nervous but once you do it then it gets easier the next time around. I'm glad you gave it a try. Collecting gems must be fun, which ones do you already have? Why did you move from NY to GA so may times?

    ReplyDelete